Tuesday 26 November 2013

Goa | Top 3 Favorites!

Hey Guys,

I know I haven't blogged recently that's because I have been away for a week vacationing and soaking in the Sun on the beautiful beaches of Goa! :) Blogging on the fabulous week that went by...

Here are my top 3 favorites from the trip ...

1. Fresh Orange Juice 
Location: Jazz Corner 
Candolim, North Goa 


Jazz Corner is a cute little roadside shack  in Candolim, North Goa where you get the most amazing prawn curry and fresh orange juice. I absolutely loved dinner here. The live music that was playing was definitely an added bonus to making the night absolutely wonderful. 

2. Second up is Strawberry Martini 
Location: Thalasaa (Absolutely DIVINE!)
Vagator, North Goa


This is the hands down winner for me for the trip. Thalasa is the famous sun set point shack restaurant in Vagator, North Goa. The best food I have eaten in Goa so far is at Thalasa! 
Absolutely recommended to any one who visits Goa. 

3. Breakfast at Lila Cafe. 
Baga River 
North Goa 


Scrumptious breakfast and family time at Lila Cafe'. This is my family guys L-R Dad Bhai Mum n me. They make the yummiest cheese omelette and croissant ever! Dad and me decided to binge post breakfast on a dessert whose photograph I didn't not click and whose name I forget now. But oh my gosh guys it was mmm amazing!!!

"Not all those who wander are lost" 
~ J.R.R. Tolkien 


I hope you liked a page out of my Goa Diary. Would love to know from you all what are your favorites from Goaa! :)

Love,
Shivika 
❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment