Monday 16 December 2013

TEN The Nail Spa Gift Sponsors at - The Wine and Fashion Soirée 2

"The Firsts" always hold a special place in our lives. This was the first Time we- TEN The Nail Spa were approached to be Gift Sponsors at the Wine and Fashion Soiree 2 an event organized by the ladies of Gurgaon Network.  

It was a dear friend and a guest who visits our Nail Bar frequently Mrs. Anjali Srivastava who got me in touch with Mrs.  Jyoti Watchmaker the event organizer. 

Within 2 days we figured the gifts out for the event. It was super fun preparing these scrolls with Team TEN! There is always a lot of excitement that comes together whilst building or creating something. 


The event was on 14th December 2013 (Saturday) at a pub called Madness in Star Tower Gurgaon. 

I'll show you guys some stills from the event. 

The Fashion Show was organized by Vero Moda

The Wine tasting was a Sula event. 
My Glass of Rose' Wine. :) was indeed 


The Winner Wine that stood out for me was Sula Reisling! It was absolutely amazing.Firstly I prefer White Wine to Red Wine and I have a sweet tooth. The Reisling was the perfect blend for my taste buds! 

Reisling 

All in all it was a great experience working for the event and being a part of it! :) 

I'll be doing beauty blogs soon on-
* Favorite lipsticks of December 
* December Product Favorites 

Thanks for Reading!
:) 

See you Guys soon!
Love,
Shivika 



No comments:

Post a Comment