Thursday 14 November 2013

A Whole New World ❤️

Hey Guys, 

I am Shivika Sharman from Gurgaon, India. I am super excited as this is my first blog! I'll quickly tell you about myself- A graduate in English (Hons) from Lady  Ram College I went on to study an MBA in Human Resources. Having worked in the Learning and Development function in an organization called Indus Towers I realized that there was much more that I wanted to discover about myself and about life. 


Currently I have a Nail Bar on Sohna Road by the name TEN - The Nail Spa and I absolutely love working here. 


We do gel nails, nail extensions and nail art! It is super fun and I love meeting interesting and lovely people like you everyday! 

Creativity is contagious guys!  :) 

I am going to sign off now ...
PS- I have to admit it took me a lot of strength to blog. I was scared for some odd reason. 

But then a friend inspired me to Blog and I am sharing what he shared with me. 


Also my blog's will stem out of my personal experiences and events. There is no particular theme to them. 

If you have been kind enough to give this a read till the end  thank you so much!!

Until next time. 
Love,
Shivika 

Namaste 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! All the best for the spa and blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sacredheart! :) I'll be blogging on Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle regularly..

      Lots of Love and Regards,
      Shivika

      Delete