Monday 14 April 2014

Banoffee Pie!

Hello Lovelies!

I know I haven't blogged in very long and that's because I have been super busy with work and weddings and other things! However I promised myself to be more regular with blogging again :D

That aside, last night I had the craziest craving for Banoffee Pie. I was chatting with a friend and I kept rambling about how I wanted a piece of The Banoffee. To the extent I started Pinterest-ing photographs of the Treat and started watching YouTube tutorials on how to prepare a Banoffee Pie. :P

woke up this morning and ran out of the house to get the ingredients together. Although I could have just gone to a bakery or something and purchased  it. But no Sir, preparing it was so much fun! 

Sharing a Blogpost about my fist attempt at putting a Banofie Pie Together. 

I know I look grumpy but I can assure you it's the glare from the sun. That's me under my house before we get the ingredients. 
Snapchat screen shot 😋

I am linking the tutorial that I followed 
The lady is super adorable please subscribe to her YouTube channel if you feel the same way about her video. 

She inspired me! :) 

And this is what were the results 




And tadaaa!

Ze Banoffee! 


It was yummy only! :D #suchjoy
If you are a Banoffee Pie lover and try this out do let me know. 

Sugar sprinkled Love,
Shivika 

No comments:

Post a Comment