Wednesday 23 April 2014

#100happydays

So I took this challenge of being Happy for 100 days in a row at the beginning of the year. And I am glad to share with you all that I successfully completed the challenge! *dances* 

To be honest with you in the beginning I would try and think of a 'Happy' moment and Instagram that away.  With time I began to discover that we are all so caught in the trivial things in life. If we desire every moment has something 'Happy' in it, we don't really care to see it. I'll stop with the philosophical ramble. But it's true! 

If you took the #100happydays challenge- please share your experiences in the comments below. 

I am sharing my Instagram id incase any of you want to check the pictures out. You can follow me on Instagram. 
shivikasharman

I'll share some pictures here though. 





 
To check the rest of the pictures you can check my Instagram. 

If you guys haven't taken the challenge- start today !!! :D

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment