Thursday 9 January 2014

December 2013 - Random Favourites

Hello Sunshine!

I was clubbing December 2013 Beauty Blog Post with December Random Favorites Blog however there was an issue uploading it yesterday.


So I split the two ... 
To check out my December 2013 Beauty Favorites & essentials please click on the following link http://shivikasharman.blogspot.in/2014/01/december-2013-beauty-favourites.html?m=1

I am sharing with you my 2013 December Random Favorites! :)

#Random December 2013 Favourites 

They are self explanatory so I shall just share photographs with you all ... :))

Butter Croissant and Chai Latte' treats at Costa 
Kullhar Chai at Roots Cafe'
Bowl of Chocos 😍
Bonfire & Conversations :)
Nail Art Goes Without Saying !!
Yoghurt Honey & Cornflakes. 
Fairy Lights 
Christmas!!

And New Years Eve!
Left to Right 
Dad Me and Ma :)

Lots of love,
Shivika 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment