Wednesday 8 January 2014

December 2013 - Beauty Favourites

Hey Guys,

First of all Wish you a very Happy 2014!  This is my first Blog Post of the year so here goes.. :) 
Some of you inboxed me requesting for a monthly beauty favorites blog post after reading the December Favourite Lipsticks Blog. 
So here goes ...

#BeautyFavourites

First up is the Fig & orange oil shower gel from Marks & Spenser. I purchased it in November and it has lasted me until January  2014! It was super economical - you can see the price tag in the photograph and lasted me for almost over 2 months. It's fragrance is divine! 

 
The next product that I absolutely loved in December was Calamine Lotion. 
This is my hero product. Post my trip to Goa I had awful amount of breakouts and no make up could be applied directly on to my skin, as the pores were constantly getting blocked. My dermatologist recommended the application of Calamine lotion and then the application of make up! And it worked wonders for me!
It even helped in lightening the blemishes on the skin. W

The fragrances that I wore all of last month were Marks & Spenser Oppulence and Marks & Spender Autograph. 



I literally mean these were my favorites! All the photographs are empty containers of the products that have been used up! 

Maybelines Baby Lips Lip Balm has been my saviour to get rid of the winter chapped lips this season. 

Up next 


Marks & Spenser Moisturising Strawberey Hand & Body Lotion has been a Winner for me! 

PS- If you all remember my recent Lush Haul http://shivikasharman.blogspot.com/2013/11/lush-ed.html

There are products like the Soap Bar. The Peace Massage Bar and others which are exhausting soon. Their used up jars were not very appealing to click! :p But I certainly endorse LUSH :) the products are amazing!

PPS- If you want me to Blog about a Haul soon for Feb 2014 please give this Blog a thumbs up and subscribe at 

http://bloglovin.com/shivikasharman 

Hope you guys found this interesting and valuable. Please share your December 2013 favorites as well if you feel like. 

Lots of love,
Shivu 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment